Re-enrollment forms will be available in CCS Connect (beginning January 10th, 2020) and will be due January 24th for guaranteed placement. After this date, spaces are made available to new students.
The deadline for cancellation of 2020-2021 enrollment and release of contractual obligations for the 2020-2021 school year is June 30th.
To view re-enrollment and contract information for the 2020-2021 school year, please log in to your CCS Connect account.
Funded Scholarship and Unfunded Scholarship (formally known as Financial Aid) applications for the 2020-2021 school year will open on November 1st, 2019. It is important that you submit your paperwork by the deadlines below to be eligible for tuition assistance. We will continue to use Smart Aid to process all applications.
- Applications will be available beginning November 1st, 2019 in Smart Aid.
- The deadline for returning families to submit applications is December 6th, 2019.
- Applicants should use their 2018 tax information to complete the application, and will be prompted, if needed, to upload 2019 tax information for further review. CCS reserves the right to adjust tuition assistance amounts after reviewing the updated documentation.
- Returning families applying for unfunded scholarships (financial aid) or funded scholarships who do not submit completed applications by December 6th will be at risk of not receiving assistance.
- Awards will be available to view in 2020-2021 Enrollment Contracts on January 10th, 2020 in CCS Connect.