Re-enrollment forms will be available on CCS Connect beginning November 30, 2020, and will be due January 29, 2021, for guaranteed placement. After this date, spaces are made available to new students.
The deadline for cancellation of 2021-2022 enrollment and release of contractual obligations for the 2021-2022 school year is June 1st.
To view re-enrollment and contract information for the 2021-2022 school year, please log in to your CCS Connect account.
FINANCIAL AID & SCHOLARSHIP
The deadline for returning families to submit their Financial Aid and Scholarship applications has been extended from December 18, 2020, to January 8th, 2021. Applicants should use their 2019 tax information to complete the application and will be prompted to upload 2020 tax information for further review once it becomes available in early 2021. Charleston Collegiate School reserves the right to adjust Financial Aid and Scholarship amounts after reviewing the updated documentation.
- Returning families will receive a $500.00 tuition discount if tuition for the 2021-2022 school year is paid in full by January 29th.
- Discount will be applied AFTER the contract is signed and the deposit is submitted.
- The remaining balance MUST be paid by January 29th and a discount will be applied at that time
- Please see Maggie Berry, in admissions, or Tammie Sullivan, in the Business Office, to schedule a payment time or for further questions.
- Email Maggie Berry at email@example.com or call 843-559-5506 x226.
- Email Tammie Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 843-559-5506 x222.