Giving doesn’t just come in the form of financial assistance, it can be anything from helping out at athletic events, signing up to become a class parent, participating in fun family work days, joining a fund raising event committee, and lots of other opportunities throughout the year.
Every year, CCS hosts several great fundraising events which offer fun volunteer opportunities, business sponsorships, or both!
Volunteers put in THOUSANDS OF HOURS at CCS each year! Volunteers are essential to our CCS community - they make our events fantastic, provide support for our teachers, help mentor our students, and so much more!
PARENT TEACHER ORGANIZATION
Working on fundraising and events with the PTO is a great way to get involved at school! These events help support our teachers and build a strong sense of community within the school.
Recent PTO gifts to CCS include:
- an industrial laminator for faculty use
- Apple TVs
- a portable fume hood for the Science Program
- I Excel Math program for the Middle School
- Guided Leadership Reading Program for the Lower School
- new technology for the Upper School
- Transformation/refurbishment of Cafeteria
- Continued Education training for teachers & playground equipment
- New 3-in-1/convertible cafeteria table
- 60-inch LCDs and Apple TVs for classrooms
Annual PTO-sponsored events include:
- Lower School Playdate
- Donuts for Dad
- Moms vs Sons Kickball
- Trunk or Treat
- Holiday Fundraiser
- Winter Concert
- Book Fair
- Mothers Day Event
- Spring Play
- Spring Concert
- Monthly Teacher Appreciation Breakfasts
- Used Uniform Sales
Contact PTO firstname.lastname@example.org
The Booster Club’s mission is to support the Charleston Collegiate athletic program. The club can only be successful with the help of our Booster family of volunteers. Boosters are essential for running AWESOME games at our school.
Any parent who has an athlete is a member of our Booster Club!! Please help us support our athletes by signing up to volunteer or donate.
Recent Booster Club gifts include:
- basketball shooting trainer
- MUSC athletic trainer
- Hudl for game recording
- meals for athletes
- new uniforms
There is no membership fee to be involved with Boosters. Here are the ways you can help:
- Athletic Banner Sponsorship is a wonderful way to show your support of our athletic program while advertising your own business. These 3’ x 6’ banners will be displayed in the gym and on the football field throughout the school year!
- Purchase CCS Spirit items and apparel
- Purchase tickets to attend the home games. Year-long athletic passes to all home sporting events are also available.
- Be a team parent on your child’s athletic team and help with communication and organization
- Be a concessions helper! Each sport needs a concessions coordinator and for each home game
- Additional volunteer opportunities are needed for scoring, announcing, books, film crew, homecoming, special dinners
Contact Booster Club email@example.com to find out more!