The Charleston Collegiate After-School Activities are designed to introduce students to a variety of enrichment activities that will pique an interest, teach new skills, and introduce new possibilities that provide excitement and challenges during after-school hours.
The activities listed are held for a certain number of weeks and run between 45 minutes and 1 ½ hours. The activities are offered for a fee and all payments are due prior to the start of the first class. Payment will be made through SmartTuition.
Please complete the registration/payment form. Enrollment will be on a first-come, first-served basis, so please sign up promptly. The registration deadline is Tuesday, August 27th, 2019.
This deadline is important as it allows the instructors to properly prepare their activity.
Here are some helpful tips for deciding which after-school activity is best for your child:
- Please refer to the activity description for the details of each class and the instructor’s name.
- There is no charge for C-Club / CAMS PRIOR to your child’s scheduled activity.
- If you are not able to pick your child up after the activity ends, he/she will go to C-Club or CAMS - no exceptions, please.
- Activities will have a minimum number of students needed to be able to be offered. Some will have a maximum number of students that can participate. There are a few noted exceptions. You will be notified if an activity is canceled due to low enrollment.
- Please note the start and end dates of the activities, as they vary.