Charleston Collegiate’s After School Activities are designed to introduce students to a variety of enrichment activities that will pique interests, teach new skills, and introduce new possibilities that provide excitement and challenges during after school hours.
The activities listed are held for a certain number of weeks and run between 45 minutes and 1.5 hours. The activities are offered for a fee and all payments are due prior to the start of the first class. Payment will be made through SmartTuition.
Please complete the registration/payment form and submit it to Maggie Berry in the front office. You may also email it to Maggie at email@example.com.
Enrollment will be on a first-come, first-served basis, so please sign up promptly. The registration deadline is Friday, January 24, 2020. This deadline is important as it allows the instructors to properly prepare their activity.
Here are some helpful tips for deciding which after school activity is best for your child:
- Please refer to the activity description, the details of each class, and the instructor’s name.
- There is no charge for C-Club/CAMS PRIOR to your child’s scheduled activity.
- If you are not able to pick your child up after the activity ends, he/she will go to C-Club or CAMS - no exceptions, please.
- Some activities will require a minimum number of students to be able to be offered. And some will have a maximum number of students that can participate. There are a few noted exceptions. You will be notified if an activity is canceled due to low enrollment.
- Please note the start and end dates and times of the activities, as they vary.
- Should you have any questions, please reach out to Maggie Berry at firstname.lastname@example.org.