The goal of CAMS is to provide Middle School students with supervision while offering a safe and productive after school study environment.
Students are to report to their designated rooms at 3 pm:
Grimball: Students waiting to be dismissed from 3 pm – 3:45 pm
Café: Students/Athletes who are waiting to go to an after- school activity, practice/games, and staying for CAMS
Schedule reporting to the Café as follows:
3:00- 4:00 pm: Attendance/Personal Time
4:00- 5:00 pm: Study Hall in Grimball
4:15 pm: snacks will be provided by CAMS
5:00- 6:00 pm: Check-in to Lower School/ Recreation
Student may use this time to play outside or attend on-campus school events with CAMS teacher
EXPECTATIONS AND ACKNOWLEDGMENTS
- Follow all CCS Rules listed in the Student Handbook
- Honor and Respect their Classroom Rules
- Always sign-in and out with their CAMS teacher
- Kindy ask for permission when leaving the room
- Always tell CAMS Supervisor where they are going
- Be respectful of themselves and others
- Only attend after school events with adult supervision
- Be responsible for picking up their child/children by 6 pm
- Understand that they will be charged $8 an hour for CAMS and will be billed
- via Smart Tuition (The charge for child/children picked up after 6 pm is $10 for
- each 10-minute increment)
- Encourage students to use this time as an opportunity to complete homework
- Encourage their child to meet the student expectations
- Understand student athletes will not be charged for CAMS if they are waiting
- for practice or a game to start
- Understand student athletes MUST return to CAMS if they have not been picked
- up from practice and will be charged for CAMS
- Acknowledge that if their child doesn’t follow the expectations he or she may not be allowed to attend CAMS and MUST be picked up no later than 3:30 pm
What time is aftercare?
- CAMS starts at 3pm and ends at 6pm. If a student is still in aftercare past 6pm, parents will be charged $10 for every 10-minute increment and billed via SMART TUITION.
How much is after care and how do I pay?
- CAMS charges $8 an hour and gets billed via SMART TUITION.
Where do I pick up my child?
- Parents should pick their child up from the Media Center/Grimball from 4-5pm. Past 5, CAMS students will be in the Lower School entrance.
What does my child do during the hours of aftercare?
- Aftercare consists of homework, playing outside, snack time, and free choice under the supervision of CAMS teachers. Check out a more detailed look of their daily routine on CCS connect.
Who do I contact when plans change/running late?
- You can reach Ms. Merdi, Director of C-Club & CAMS at (843) 559-5506 ex. 258.
Does my child get snacks in aftercare?
- Yes, CAMS provides one snack for your child around 4pm every day. However, please pack extra snacks for you child if they are going to be in after care.
For further questions, comments, or concerns: Please don’t hesitate to email Ms. Merdi, at firstname.lastname@example.org.